Cupcake nail designs give you the opportunity to create a mindblowing mani that uses your fav colors. Use glitter to create the sprinkles or 3D shapes for the whipped cream. Cupcake nails are ideal for girls that are obsessed with colors and patterns. Besides, this design leaves plenty of room for creativity, so be free to use whatever designs and applications you may have in mind.
How to create cupcake nails
Cupcake nails look cute and yummy, but they should be done in a salon. They contain so many elements and colors, and if you don’t know your game, you might end up with a mess, instead of an outstanding mani. Choose a design or more and show it to your manicurist. In addition to this, you can find inspiration below, so scroll down for more yummy cupcake nail designs.
1. Blue Cupcake Nails
Your mani can become a real piece of art, especially if you’re doing a cupcake sky blue nail art. Following, use stickers to create the sweets and do a diagonal line pattern on some of the nails.
2. Multi-Colored Cupcake Nails
If you are a talented girl that’s really into painting, transform your nails into a canvas. To pull off this cupcake gel nail design make sure you have all the colors you need. Also, this mani will require some free time if you want to make it flawless.
3. Handmade Cupcake Design
This cupcake acrylic nail design is playful, childish but also yummy. However, there are so many painting styles and if you want simple art, that you can easily do on your own, this idea is perfect for a sweet girl like you.
4. OPI Nails with Cupcake Stickers
Use the OPI Nail Laquer, color vernis a ongles as a base for your nails. Once the polish dries out, opt for cupcake nail stickers and apply them to the center of the nail. Also, you can apply a matte topcoat.
5. Sprinkles and Cupcakes
You can easily create a cupcake freehand nail art at home. Combine colors and recreate the sweets and sprinkles. However, make sure you don’t forget about the cherry from the top.
6. Single Nail Cupcake
As with any complicated design, the best way to make it stand out is to have it painted on a single nail in each hand. The same goes for cupcake nails. Also, the other nails can be painted in a coordinated shade with respect to the cupcake.
7. Chocolate Icing Cupcake Nail
The cupcake icing need not only be white. A more alluring shade would be chocolate brown. The surrounding colors must be chosen accordingly, however, so as not to dull the effect of the brown nails.
8. Studded Cupcake Nail
The toppings of the cupcake can be painted on. An alternative is to use multi-colored crystals and beads. These are shiny and lend a 3-dimensional aspect to the detail while adding texture to the nail art.
9. Polka Dots and Cupcake Nails
Cupcakes are cute. The only things just as cute are polka dots. Undoubtedly, it is hardly a surprise that cupcakes and polka dots feature together. This can follow the single nail pattern, wherein a cupcake may grace one fingernail, while the others are painted with polka dots.
10. Birthday-Themed Cupcake Nail
Want to spice up your birthday celebrations? Sports candles, confetti, and cakes on your fingernails. This is a pretty way of growing older. Admittedly, the requirement of this nail art is short-lived but if you want to indulge yourself on your special day, who’s there to stop you?
11. The Inverted Cupcake Nail
Usually, cupcake nail art uses the tip of the nail as the base of the confectionary, while the icing faces the cuticle. Also, another way of doing this is to use the whole nail as the body of the cupcake and paint the icing and toppings on the tips. Moreover, this method avoids excessive detailing and comes across as smart and casual.
12. Multi-coloured Cupcake Nails
Cupcakes can be decorated differently, each with its own flavor. Similarly, each nail of the two hands can sport differently painted cupcakes. This increases the level of diversity of art and makes the entire ensemble very colorful and jolly.
13. 3-D Cupcake Nails
The latest fad in the nail art industry is 3D nails. The embellishments used in this kind of nail art is not simply painted on but is given a three-dimensional aspect. However, when something like a cupcake is depicted in such a format, it evidences a different level of expertise.
14. Emoji Nails Cupcake
Cupcakes are comfort food. They are associated with a sea of emotions- mostly happy and cheeky. So, including minion emojis in the painted cupcakes is a cute way of making the world realize what you feel when you bite into one.
15. Sweet-Tooth Cupcake Nails
A cupcake nail art need not be just that; anyone with a sweet-tooth will kill for a donut too. Therefore, for aficionados of such confectionery, it is a great idea to paint donuts, ice-creams, cupcakes and other sweet nothings on the nails. Pink is a common background for painting anything sweet (literally so!), although ideally, any subdued background like white, cream, ivory goes well with the fun-factor of cupcakes.
How to Draw Cupcakes
Every manicurist must learn how to draw cupcakes, seeing that these patterns are in very high demand these days. In fact, it is fairly easy to create cupcake nail art. Here are the steps:
- Prepare the Nails: As always, no nail art will stick if your nails are not well prepared with a strong manicure and ready to accept the several layers of polish.
- Use the Base Coat: Once you prep the nails, apply a layer of a strong base coat to smoothen the nail’s surface. Let the coat dry ut completely.
- Start Painting the Cupcake (style 1): How to draw cupcakes? Easy. If you are drawing a regular cupcake, follow these instructions. First, paint the top one-third of the nail from the tip in a base brown or purple color. You can use color blocking techniques to ensure a smooth finish. Secondly, once this layer has dried out, paint longitudinal stripes in a contrasting color on top of this section. Next, you can paint a cloud-shaped icing in white, or any such demure shade atop the striped block. The curls of the icing can dribble into the striped block. On the other hand, that makes it look artistic.
- Start Painting the Cupcake (style 2): Another way of doing this is to reverse the cupcake. You can start by painting the nail from the cuticle upwards in the base color, covering about two-thirds of the nail. The curve of the tip of the nail forms a natural scoop of icing, which you can show to dribble into the base block. Finally, you can finish both forms of painting by adding small blobs of colorful paint and topped with a red blob of cherry.
- Use the Top Coat: Once the artwork has dried out, finish it by coating it with a layer of top coat.
Drawing Cupcake on Nail Is As Easy Eating One. Check The Video!
Cupcake nail polish art is a special draw for teenage girls. They do not require any special type of nail paint. A manicurist with a steady hand can do a clear idea of the pattern. Therefore, the result is a scrumptious little confectionery, pattern snuggled in a nail.